Monday, September 7, 2009

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Well, I almost made it!

When time ran out, I was about 17 Followers behind the third place team. Not too bad. I had hoped to make it further of course, but fourth overall is still pretty good.

Congratulations to Lindy, Nicquel, and Craig & Linda who are all waiting to hear who gets to embark on the trip of a lifetime.

I had actually started my own travel blog weeks before I heard about the competition, then promptly abandoned it to focus on this blog. I'm still travelling, and keen to keep sharing insight and information. If anyone wants to stay in touch, visit my personal blog at http://catherinemoores.wordpress.com called exploretainment from everywhere. I can be reached at exploretainment@gmail.com.

Finally, not one to squander any opportunity...

I'm in New Zealand and I need work! I am keen to work in the tourism industry, have my visa, will go anywhere and can start immediately. If anyone knows of an opportunity please let me know.

Thanks again to everyone for your support - looking forward to the next adventure...

Best wishes,
Cat